Sunday 4 November 2012

Up, close and personal with Dengue Machhar!




                           Welcome to our show Aedes Aegypti



Reporter: You are becoming popular day by day what is the reason?

Aedes Aegypti: I am born to be popular because I think big and attack big. Since my life expectancy is very less I try to achieve my goal as fast as I can.

Reporter: Well but who is your target audience and where you wanna attack more?

Aedes Aegypti: See I belong to elite Flaviviridae family and I grow up in very hygienic conditions, so I choose to attack rich people rather than going to lower strata of the society. Moreover, rich people have rich protein blood and it’s so tasty.


Reporter: You have killed so many people but still you are wandering free, you don’t feel guilty?

Aedes Aegypti:Firstly, I am not doing anything wrong because you are the people who forced me to take this dangerous step. You kill our families on daily basis by using different chemicals.But you people never regret because you humans are selfish people and kill small breeds without reason.

Reporter: So you are proud of your achievement?

Aedes Aegypti: See, we are very peaceful creatures and once our habitat is destroyed we shatter and don’t have anything left behind. So we start our counter attack and try to wipe those who wanna kill us.

Reporter: What is the name of your movement and how much army you have with you?

Aedes Aegypti:Yes we have our own movement and we call it “Mardoo” and we have million of soldiers ready to sacrifice their life..Some are deputed for Malaria and other regiments.

Reporter:Recently your victim was king of romance Yash Chopra.Why you killed him?

Aedes Aegypti:See we watch lot of war movies and I my great fan of Salman Khan because he makes all Dabbang,wanted movies which boosts our moral.But from last 21 years I have never seen any action flick from Yash chopra.His movies use to make us emotional and half of our brigade quit the movement while others fell in love.His movies dismantled the whole “mardoo” andaloon .So we prepared the gameplan and when I got the chance I did the honors.

Reporter: But recently one movie was made on mosquito namely Makkhi.Did u like it?

Aedes Aegypti: Though movie was well conceptualized but I didn’t like the animation part of it.

Reporter: What are your demands?

Aedes Aegypti:See we are demanding a free country where no one can disturb us,take our land.we want to live peacefully .We are very simple people but humans try to pollute us.

Reporter: So one last question what is your message to those who are suffering from dengue and those who wanna protect themselves from you?

Aedes Aegypti:Do good deeds,drink lot of water,try to live in clean environment and eat less and share your part with poor people.And I appeal to film industry to stop making emotional movies otherwise we are not going to spare them.So Long Live Mardoo movement.


                          Thank you very much









No comments:

Post a Comment