Sunday 11 November 2012

A letter to irritating soul "COLD"







Respected Cold and Cough

Sir/Madam I don’t know who you are


I shouldn’t have written this non-sense letter to you and wasted your time but you gave me sleepless night’s man.After every week you come to me and get stuck to me as I am your beloved. Though I know you have some fucking old relationship with me but this doesn’t mean you can trouble me anytime.

I have some responsibilities bro and have to go to work daily but how can I work if you jam my brain followed by headache.I am not joking dude, seriously I am fed up with your irritating and disgusting behavior.Nowadays half of my nights go in vein.I want to do some fruitful stuff but because of you I am unable to do anything useful.

This was one aspect of it and another disappointment is that each time you visit me, I have to spend lot of money to take refugee from you.morever I have to take high dose drugs to kill the shit you produce inside and if these market based fucking drugs don’t work, I have to use some traditional way to get rid of you for e.g. making egg by putting lot of chilly powder or preparing dry potatoes that is annoying man.

Moreover, the Sadak Chap doctors of my locality prescribe long list of tablets which are of no use, they in turn increase the pain and suffocates me.Now I kindly request you to leave me alone for some months and go and fuck around some other rich guys who have guts to bear you, have money to spend on you even if you continuously irate them because they have lot of Swiss Bank accounts they can bear you. 

One more thing they drink lot of liquor and enjoy going around with beautiful girls, you will enjoy each moment. But please leave me alone, I don’t have anything to bribe you neither I am too handsome to appease you. So for God's sake leave me and my nose alone.

If you are not leaving me alone, I am not going to forgive you on the Day of Judgment. That’s all what I have to say,but I know you are crooked soul and these words mean nothing to you.

Yours disappointingly
Mubashir Bukhari

No comments:

Post a Comment